- STAY HEALTHY & COMBAT DEPRESSION: It addresses your nutritional deficiencies effectively and may also provide other benefits like increased energy and balanced estrogen levels. All these contribute to a better health with less stress and more happiness.
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM: Fallodox supports your immune system and naturally regulates menstrual cycles. This leads to decreased inflammation inside your body and obviously decreased pain.
- RELIEF: Includes Black Cohosh, Red Clover, Wild Yam, Dandelion, Oat Straw, Olive Extract and other ingredients that relieves conditions
- Fallodox Fertility Blend uses a synergy of potent herbs and botanicals known to balance hormones
Unfortunately, this health problem doesn’t only impact you physiologically. It can also create serious emotional issues. Dealing with the emotional stress due to infertility is something extremely difficult, no matter how strong you think you are.
Fortunately, there is an extremely powerful remedy for fertility support: This remedy is called Fallodox and it’s completely natural.
It doesn’t have any side effects or potential risks and can give you the hope you need. Why fallodox is the most potent remedy: It has been designed to address hormonal imbalances and reduce your stress.
Fallodox doesn’t carry any risk and can help you manage your infertility effectively. It helps your body naturally unlike other invasive and potentially harmful solutions. Fallodox boosts your immune system and regulates menstrual cycles. This leads to decreased inflammation inside your body and obviously decreased pain.
It addresses your nutritional deficiencies effectively and may also provide other benefits like increased energy and balanced estrogen levels. All these contribute to a better health with less stress and more happiness.
So what’s inside Fallodox that makes this dietary supplement so effective?
- Blessed Thistle, Fennel, Red Raspberry, Saw Palmetto, Saw Palmetto Extract: All of these botanicals work to balance hormones.
- Wild Yam: When combined with chaste berry, Wild Yam works to reduce the symptoms by producing a mild sedative effect.
- Dandelion: Has been shown to contain high amounts of potassium and increases the function of the immune system.
- Potassium is involved in intracellular osmosis, which is the control of the flow of fluids into and out of tissues and cells.
- Oat Straw: Is used as an aid for menopause, a restorative nerve tonic, and to help combat hormone deficiency.
- Chasteberry: Chasteberry compliments Wild Yam in this formula, to relieve pain associated with menstruation.
How Chasteberry helps fertility
Chasteberry has been shown to improve fertility, particularly for women with luteal phase defect (shortened second half of the menstrual cycle). These women have trouble because their ovaries don’t release enough progesterone.
One study evaluated 52 women with luteal phase defects due to latent hyperprolactinemia (higher than normal levels of the hormone prolactin in the blood). Each woman received a daily dose of 20 milligrams of Chasteberry or a placebo. The study was aiming to prove if it could reduce the elevated pituitary prolactin and also normalize the deficits in luteal phase length and luteal phase progesterone synthesis.
Results were excellent. After three months, the women treated with Chasteberry had a reduction in prolactin release, shortened luteal phases were normalized and deficits in the luteal progesterone synthesis were eliminated. Two women in the treated group also got pregnant during the course of the study, and no negative side effects of were seen.
Wild Yam and fertility
During a typical reproductive cycle, the body begins to produce increased amounts of progesterone in the luteal phase immediately following ovulation. This progesterone helps the lining of the endometrium grow and thicken. If an egg is fertilized after ovulation, the thickened endometrial lining will provide an environment suitable for the growth of a fetus.
Because of the connection between progesterone and the amount of endometrial lining, taking wild yam root after ovulation could aid in increasing progesterone, thereby enhancing the environment needed for implantation of a fertilized egg. The role of wild yam in equalizing some of the hormones in the body can make it suitable for regulating the body’s menstrual cycles as well, providing a better prediction of ovulation and menstruation for women who are trying to conceive.
How Fallodox is made
Fallodox is made with Vegetarian capsules. Our capsules do not include gelatin or animal by-products.
Fallodox is manufactured in Anaheim California. We proudly support jobs in America.
Progressive Health Nutraceuticals Inc is a privately held Idaho Corporation. We have been creating unique formulas to help with a variety of health concerns since 2004.